Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by writergirl28 — here goes!
1. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.
2. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
3. Beauty by Robin McKinley.
4. Uncle Jed’s Barbershop by Margaree King Mitchell.
5. Those Guys Have All the Fun by Shales and Miller.
6. The Pixar Touch by David Price
7. The Filter Bubble by Eli Pariser
8. It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas
9. Unlocked by Courtney Milan
10. Something Reckless by Jess Michaels.
- things that make me happy: Bastille
- things that make me sad: Bastille
There is a giant rubber duck floating in the Thames.
Happy fucking Tuesday everyone
(Source: , via heathicorn)