Between the late nights, the early mornings, and the Hollywood craziness that goes along with having a lead role in an award winning series, Melissa is definitely an expert on maintaining balance while crunched for time.
She just linked to this interview on Twitter!
Hey stillscape did you ever get a chance to listen to last week’s ep, where we gave you a pretty sweet shout-out? Because we did~
—Aarthi, who has been creeping on you and diaphenia hahaha
PS I loooooved your GoT/Veep/B99 crossover high school AU. That was *Amy Santiago voice* pretty dope.
I did! Since I did not know the podcast existed, I have had no previous contact with either of you, and since apparently I now have some sort of tumblr-sitcom-fandom-wide reputation for being a witch, I found it a bit disconcerting, to be quite honest. Flattering, but disconcerting.
And thanks for reading the fic!
This is, naturally, entirely diaphenia's fault, the reputation I mean. Dia calls you a witch in her tags from time to time. You're at the least a practitioner of sorcery, to be fair.
Jokes aside, it’s great to make your acquaintance, and I hope we didn’t blindside you too badly. :)
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by writergirl28 — here goes!
1. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.
2. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
3. Beauty by Robin McKinley.
4. Uncle Jed’s Barbershop by Margaree King Mitchell.
5. Those Guys Have All the Fun by Shales and Miller.
6. The Pixar Touch by David Price
7. The Filter Bubble by Eli Pariser
8. It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas
9. Unlocked by Courtney Milan
10. Something Reckless by Jess Michaels.
- things that make me happy: Bastille
- things that make me sad: Bastille
There is a giant rubber duck floating in the Thames.
Happy fucking Tuesday everyone